Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crazy Is As Crazy Does

We all should count our blessings and be thankful for the presence of Stephon Marbury in the basketball universe. No, not because of his on-court exploits - I've always felt his nickname "Starbury" was pretty ironic. No, we all need to give thanks and praises for Marbury's too numerous to count crazy, bizarre quotes. The man was at it again this week, making a rambling appearance on Ustream, whose highlights you can read here. My personal favourite from this latest monumental appearance: "Can I rap? Yeah, I can rap. But I don't. Rap is just fast talking".

As a tribute to the endlessly entertaining man known as Starbury, I wanted to post THE GREATEST INTERVIEW DONE BY AN ATHLETE OF ALL-TIME. If you've already seen the video, it is worth checking out again. Make sure you watch it in full. Reminds me of a punch-drunk boxer trying to give an interview. I especially enjoy when he talks about kissing his sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment