Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Adventures of Super Cool Beas



Recent conversation at Michael Beasley's crib:


One of Beasley's Boys: Yo Mike, how is your new tattoo?

Super Cool Beas: Super Cool, my man. 'Cept it is super sore.

Beasley's Boy: No problem, I'm holding something that will help numb the pain.

Super Cool Beas: Super cool, my man. Throw the baggie of it over on my super cool coffee table.

Beasley's Boy: Will do Super Cool Beas.

Super Cool Beas: I've got to take a picture of my super cool new tattoo. Once everyone sees this picture they'll realize why I'm called Super Cool Beas.


2 comments:

  1. The part I don't get on the tattoo is the pair of eyeglasses hanging off the word Super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice that until you brought it up - there are so many golden moments in that photo you're bound to miss some if you don't study it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete