Sunday, August 2, 2009

"It Ain't Nothing But The Devil"

I was originally reluctant to join Twitter but now I'm glad I did. If I wasn't for Twitter I wouldn't have the following links for all you good people to check out. They're the best Jerry, the best. Here are some of the gems I've discovered this past week.

First off, the Lego adventures of Allen Iverson and friends is one of the funniest things I've seen on the world wide web in a long time. Nuff respect due to the Overflow blog.

Lego Iverson Part 1

Lego Iverson Part 2

Lego Iverson Part 3

Lego Iverson Part 4

Lego Iverson Part 5

Lego Iverson Part 6


And of course, our good friend Stephon Marbury is still hard at work entertaining us all. In this latest instalment he runs into the devil in his Benz. As we all know from experience, that's not a fun thing to have happen to you.









FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!


Bet you didn't know that Donyell Marshall was really Luke's father.

So an Austrian, a Frenchman and an American are on a movie set together....

That's it for my lazy links dump post. Currently working on a NBA All-Eccentric Team. Any suggestions speak now or forever hold your peace.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words about my blog. Yours is pretty good, too. (By the way- you'll be happy to know, I finally found Karl Malone's real legs, so now he is wearing the proper uniform.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about The Mailman's legs - looking forward to future adventures of his.

    ReplyDelete